November 14, 2007
- It's clean and free, without any adware or spyware.
- It's stable and fast.
- It supports DVD movie files(*.vob), VCD/SVCD movie files(*.dat) and MPEG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files(*.mpeg, *.mpg).
- By choosing the start and end point visually, you can fine tune the selection of the source video file to extract into MP3.
- It uses up-to-date and high quality libraries to encode MP3.
- It's not affected by any DVD copy protection.
- The installing and uninstalling process is very easy.
Pretty cool stuff, huh? Here are the Tips and Tricks:
Tip 1:Free DVD MP3 Ripper can not only rip DVD Movie files (*.vob), but also extract audio from VCD, SVCD Movie files(*.dat) and MPEG files(*.mpeg; *.mpg) into MP3.
Tip 2:By sliding the Start Point Cursor and End Point Cursor, you can tune the selection to rip easily.
Tip 3:Before ripping, click the "Edit ID3..." link, you can edit the ID3 tag for output MP3.
Tip 4:Before ripping, click the "Change Settings..." link, you can change the output MP3 settings (bitrate, samplerate, channel mode and VBR).
Tip 5:You can search and get tons of free music clips in MPEG format from Yahoo Video Search (http://video.search.yahoo.com/), all these files can be converted to MP3 files that can be played in your MP3 player.
89 queries taking 0.1309 seconds, 231 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.