July 23, 2006
18. By the end of the party, he's got every damn kid doing the "pull my
17. Clown car must be started with breathalizer device.
16. Keeps screaming, "My name's not BO-zo, it's bo-ZO!"
15. References to Kierkegaard and Nietzsche are lost on most 5 year olds.
14. Props for his "disappearing" trick: a moving van and your wide-screen
13. Scares the holy hell outta the kids during the "Severed Limb" trick.
12. Tells the kids he killed Barney in a blood match in Newark
11. Didn't bring balloons but managed to twist your dachshund into other
10. Prefaces each trick with, "Here's a little number I learned in the
9. NOt exactly the Peewee Herman impression you were expecting.
8. Wears a t-shirt that says, "Drug-free since March!"
7. More interested in squirting seltzer into his Scotch than in his pants.
6. Those huge ears look too darn life-like, and the entire act consists of
showing charts and
complaining about the deficit.
5. A sad clown is one thing - a clown who spends the entire party with a
gun to his temple is another
4. Only balloon animals he can make are a snake and a "snake on acid."
3. Business cards include the phrase, "From the mind of Stephen King."
2. Price list includes "lap dance" and "around the world."
and the number 1 sign you've hired the wrong clown for your child's party
1. All the balloon animals are ribbed and lubricated.
91 queries taking 0.1525 seconds, 233 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.