March 31, 2009
3. Hijack Firefox with the Total Confusion Pack Extension (Enabled on April 1st Only)
rickrolled.png Your victim use Firefox? Install the "Total Confusion Pack" Firefox extension, which enables the following "features" on April 1st only:
* Two Steps Back: Make the back button go back twicenot every time, but only on random instances.
* Rick Rollr: Switch out 2% of the video clips your victim watches with the infamous Rick Astley video.
* The Devil's Inbox: Make the number of unread email in your victim's Gmail inbox exactly 666.
* Highs and Lows/Sarcarsm Enhancer/For real: Add LOL, *sigh*, "for real," "Whatever" and various other commentary to web page text.
* Watch it: Make it look as if the page was loading forever. (Now this is just plain mean.)
91 queries taking 0.1526 seconds, 233 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.