November 17, 2006
You can find more info at the development homepage, including these cool features:
- Auto-hides when not in use
- Single-click pause and resume
- Pause all, Resume all, Cancel all, and Remove all finished - available from the context menu of the bar itself
- Run a completed file with a double click on its finished box. Open containing folder, remove, and rename from the context menu
- In-line view of percent done, speed in KB/sec, KB downloaded so far, and remaining time, can be customized in the options.
- Updating tooltip provides a more detailed view of the current download, including source, destination, size of the download and the remaining time
- Option to automatically clear files after a specified number of seconds
- Copy source URL from the context menu
- Stop downloads and save them for the next browser session.
- Delete a file from your system from the context menu
- Localized strings for translation
- Download history can be viewed and configured to only keep the last # download items
- Option to start virus scanner when a download completes
- On browser close, option to continue downloads in download manager
Posted by: supplytycg at May 09, 2007 02:33 PM (Vm191)
Posted by: supplyuusl at May 12, 2007 02:22 AM (Vm191)
Posted by: supplypibi at May 12, 2007 05:36 AM (Vm191)
Posted by: supplyermd at May 12, 2007 09:01 AM (Vm191)
Posted by: Saher1979 at June 05, 2007 07:19 AM (tTxK+)
Posted by: Alexfkv at November 14, 2007 02:54 PM (uXKkb)
91 queries taking 0.3504 seconds, 238 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.