September 19, 2007
Update: Received via email from a friend:
Top Ten Pickup lines for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day
(We came up with these in an effort to interest The Other Dave (Letterman) in TLAPD. His staff liked 'em, but alas, his show was"dark" the week of Sept. 19.)
10 . Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly?
9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm?
8. Come on up and see me urchins.
7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you.
6. I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
5. Pardon me, but would ya mind if fired me cannon through your porthole?
4. How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me rudder?
3. Ya know, darlin, Im 97 percent chum free.
2. Well blow me down?
And the number one pickup line for use on International Talk Like a Pirate Day is
1. Prepare to be boarded.
Arrggghh, as it were.
Update: Well, the result of this pirate name generator kind of sucks:
You've recently acquired a peg leg, eye patch, hook and parrot, but now you need that perfect pirate name. Enter your current name and be redubbed:
Old name: physics geek
We'll now call ye:
Androgynous Bernard Smithe
Posted by: wheels at September 19, 2007 10:37 PM (n6GBr)
Posted by: Cargosquid at September 25, 2007 07:14 AM (DW5ZQ)
Posted by: brandy at September 26, 2007 10:45 AM (FkQk4)
90 queries taking 0.1966 seconds, 217 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.